SpareTime - Help Us Fundraise
Help a young carer
Since we rely on fundraising and donations to deliver the projects that benefit our young carers, you know that when you give your support it really will make a difference to a young person's life.
There are so many ways to get involved and help us give a young carer a break. Following our Facebook page is a great way to keep up to date with events that support MyTime.
If you are planning your own event, we can help with time, resources and volunteers - boosting your fundraising every step of the way. Fundraising in the community will enable much needed improvements to our Outdoor Centre.
Get started now, simply contact us by calling 01202 710701 or email email@example.com
"We work hard to run our Outdoor Centre so that it pays for itself - this means that when you fundraise for a project it really goes to that project - our work relies on the Centre and the generosity of the community that we work in." James Croker EXC Director
What could you help us fund?
- £200 pays for a young carer to spend a few days with us
- £300 pays for food for 12 young carers on a Young Carers' break
- £1,000 pays for a fantastic fun-packed activitys at our Centre for up to 20 young carers
- £2,500 pays for a young carers' break full of activities and free time in the outdoors
- £30,000 would pay for essential building improvements to our outdoor centre
We'd love to work with you to help your fundraising to go where you want it to. If you'd like to help in a particular way then please let us know.