Our Outdoor Centre sleeps 10 - 24 in bedrooms/dorms, we can also accomodate 16 camping on-site. Ideal for groups, schools, families, in fact anyone wanting to spend time together in a beautiful rural setting. You can even bring a couple of dogs!
We provide real value-for-money facilities with a large self-catering kitchen, toilet and shower facilities, as well as a cosy log-burner and lots of extra bits and bobs. Our Centre is situated in its own grounds, in open farmland, on the edge of the picture-postcard village of Worth Matravers, 20 minutes walk from the Jurassic Coast section of the South West Coast Path.
"The feedback was unanimous from our whole group. We have stayed in quite a few bunkhouses recently and this was definitely the best." William, September 2016
Prices from £330 per night
Sleeps up to 24 people
Camping for up to 16 people
Children, families, walkers, runners, climbers, mountain-bikers, in fact just about everyone loves our centre with its rustic feel and wide open space. Our wheelchair-accessible centre is available all-year-round for weekends and longer breaks.
Being next to a World Heritage Site and in an area of special scientific interest (SSI) the centre also offers an ideal base for field studies, social education programmes, appreciation of living and learning skills. Our centre is owned by MyTIME charity - booking your stay would help us to support young carers from across Dorset and the UK, by bringing them to Worth Matravers for a young carers' break.
- Sleeps 24 across four dorms
- Camping for 16 at £7 pp/pn
- Fully equipped kitchen & large dining area
- Lounge area with cosy log-burner
- WiFi and telephone available
- Indoor games incl. table-tennis & football
- Calor gas central heating
- Bedding sets available*
- Two shower rooms and another en-suite
- Disabled access
- Outdoor space, BBQ, fire-pit, basketball
- Ample hard-standing parking
- No smoking inside
- Two dogs welcome on site*
- Short walk from village centre & pub
- Jurassic Coast and South West Coast Path* Additional charges & deposits may apply
Check availability now and secure your dates.
If you'd like to include camping in your booking, find out more.
The Isle of Purbeck is rich in natural history and things to do.
From radar to young carers - our centre is part of local history.
© 2018 MyTIME Registered Charity Number 297481
Powered by Intergage