Help a young carer
Since we rely on fundraising and donations to deliver the projects that benefit our young carers, you know that when you give your support it really will make a difference to a young person's life.
There are so many ways to get involved and help us give a young carer a break. Following our Facebook page is a great way to keep up to date with events that support MyTIME.
If you are planning your own event, we can help with time, resources and volunteers - boosting your fundraising every step of the way. Fundraising in the community will enable much needed improvements to our Outdoor Centre.
Get started now, simply contact us by calling 01202 710701 or email email@example.com
"We work hard to run our Outdoor Centre so that it pays for itself - this means that when you fundraise for a project it really goes to that project - our work relies on the Centre and the generosity of the community that we work in." Steve Mills, Development Director
What could you help us fund?
- £140 transports 12 young carers to our Outdoor Centre for a well-deserved break
- £200 pays for a young carer to spend a few days with us
- £300 pays for food for 12 young carers on a Young Carers' break
- £1,000 pays for a fantastic fun-packed play day at our Centre for up to 20 young carers
- £3,000 pays for a young carers' break full of activities and free time in the outdoors
- £5,000 would pay for our pilot project to take our support into the community
- £10,000 would pay for all of our play days in the next 12 months!
- £30,000 would pay for for all of our young carers' breaks in the next 12 months!
We'd love to work with you to help your fundraising to go where you want it to. If you'd like to help in a particular way then please let us know.