How Much Money Do We Need to Raise and What For?
- £300,000 for the renovation of the R&R Retreat Centre.
- Money to cover operational running costs.
- Money to fund our R&R Retreat Programme, Memory-Making Programme, School Support Programme, Full Potential Programme and AFC Bournemouth Partnership Programme.
How Much Money Have We Already Raised, Who From and What For?
- The vast majority of our money has been raised through grants from various foundations and trusts. Writing successful grant applications therefore represents the largest part of our fundraising strategy.
- We cover a small proportion of the charities core costs by privately hiring out our R&R Retreat Centre when it is not being used by our young carers.
- Some of our money has been raised through community fundraising at events such as the Worth Matravers Village Fete, where MYTime received a total of £2000 last year.
Text Your Donation
To make a donation, text 'MYTIME' to 70490 to donate £10. This costs £10 plus a std rate msg. You can donate any whole amount up to £20Must be over 18 and if not the bill payer ask the bill payer's permission
Account No: 05861357
Sort Code: 54-30-03
Please make cheques out to MYTime and mail to this address:
37 Commercial Road
What your donation could help with...
provides a young carer with a memory-making day
provides a young carer one night R&R Retreat programme
donations towards renovaton of the R&R Retreat Centre will be greatly received
Fund A Break
Without your support for our young carers' breaks there would be no MyTime.
The breaks we arrange have huge value to the carers, but of course although they are free to young carers, they do come at a cost. This year MYTime is striving to raise enough money to pay for 10 breaks. You can help us fund a break by getting involved or simply donate online.
''Time out from home is nice because people my age can talk/do activities with me. I have had lots of fun and Dorset Water Park was great! I also love making pizzas and new friend groups.'' Young carer age 11
Pays for an activity day
Time to be young and free is precious to young carers
Pays for a short break
"Just a quick note to say thanks very much for the residential over Easter – the kids had a fantastic time and it was a great opportunity for them to relax and make new friends in similar situations." Sue Ward, New Forest Young Carers
"The support and breaks provided by MyTime are becoming more valuable as statutory budgets come under increasing pressure. It is recognised that if young carers are going to develop their skills and lives the support of MyTIME is becoming even more essential." Christopher Beale, CEO, Poole CVS. Read more...
Take Part In An Event
Whether it's a challenge event or a car-boot sale, a MYTime event or your own event - events are a great way to raise awareness, raise funds and meet new people.
Zipwires, Tough Mudders, long walks, short walks, marathons...they all count!
Following our Facebook page is a great way to keep up-to-date with events that support MYTime.
Best friends, Sally and Jacqui, challenged themselves to walk 26 miles in aid of MyTime "It made me think of the young carers that I was walking for, their lives are rather like the walk....Many ups and downs, uneven and challenging at times, seeming like a long way to go without much of a break".
“Taking part in the MyTime activity challenge, was a great experience. It helped to empty my mind and made me feel completely relaxed and invigorated.” Beatrice - Live Laugh Love Ladies Club
If you are planning your own event, we can support you and promote what you're going to do - we'd love to come along if we can too.