As we grow we know that we won't be able to manage without a growing band of volunteers.
This is the most hands-on way to get involved with MyTIME! There are loads of opportunities for giving your time to MyTIME:
- Help at a fundraising event
- Organise your own fundraising event
- Become an ambassador and help us spread the MyTIME word
- Help with maintenance and gardening at our Outdoor Centre
- Help at one of our Young Carers Play Days
- Help at one of our Open Days
- Have you got a suggestion? Might you bring us a skill that we don't have?
If you could spare us just a little time - maybe a couple of hours or even a day now and again, that would enable us to do more of the work that needs to be done to support young carers. Make a connection today, meet new people, join our growing community of volunteers and have fun!
"I have worked closely with the MyTIME team on a number of occasions over the past year which has enabled me to further understand the type of work that the Charity is able to do for young carers. Having attended an event hosted by MyTime for the young carers, I was able to see first hand that all of the volunteers and staff give so much energy which, in turn allows the young carers to take some time out and enjoy being kids! My experience of working with MyTIME was great, the team are so friendly and inviting, and have so much care for the cause. I’d love to work with them again in the future!" Joe Hayes, Volunteer, Inspire Accountants
How to apply. To volunteer please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Please note some positions need a DBS check.