First pier to shore Zipwire in the world.
Located at the very end of the Bournemouth Pier and the first of its kind in the world, the PierZip is an experience not to be missed!
" I was very nervous but excited before and completely exhilarated afterwards...it was a great feeling knowing I'd raised some money for MyTIME" Karen St Clair (Volunteer).
"Before I was a bit nervous because of the wind but I knew it would be worth it. After I felt really motivated and happy that I'd faced my fears for a good cause" Sarah (Volunteer).
Our Zipwire Challenge in February raised £2233 supporting our respite services for 12 young carers and their support workers in the UK.
Are you a thrill-seeker? Do you enjoy an adrenaline-charged thrill-ride experience?
Rock Reef at Bournemouth Pier have teamed up with MyTIME for their Zipwire Challenge fundraising event.
We are fundraising for more respite breaks for young carers and vital improvements at our outdoor centre. We would love to have 100 sign up's, representing 100 young carers respite breaks in 2017.
Our Zipwire Challenge on the 26 February raised £2233 supporting our respite services for 12 young carers and their support workers in the UK.
The Dual zip line means you can ride with friends and family and challenge them with a race to the beach!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM ROCK REEF
- An adult must accompany children under the age of sixteen until harnessed.
- Riders must be at least 1.3 metres tall.
- We abide by a 30kg minimum weight and 110kg maximum weight restriction. For health and safety reasons you may be asked to weigh yourself on a scale. These weight restrictions can vary depending on the weather.
- For your own safety, please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing. You may be turned away and refused entry to activities with inappropriate footwear.
- Please arrive at least 5 – 10 minutes prior to your session start time.
- The ride itself is approximately 30 seconds, but kit up to end please allow 30 minutes.
- Sign the online waiver form (the green box at the bottom right of the screen before your visit to beat the queues) or alternatively, complete onsite on the day of your visit.
- Please note that there is a no refund policy after kit up and safety briefing taken place.
*On occasions in bad weather the PierZip has to close, if this happens we will do our best to notify you as soon as possible and reschedule your ride.
What a fantastic experience!! I loved every second – the staff were beyond fantastic!
I highly recommend this to anyone!”